Sustainability and Environmental Services
SCMS Associates offer a serious and experienced approach to minimising energy and CO2 emissions in both, new build and refurbishment projects, our team of fully qualified and accredited professionals provide a comprehensive nationwide service to Clients, Architects and Contractors.
Our high-quality service is at the core of our philosophy and allows the requirements of our clients as well as key stakeholders to be realised. With our professional team experience of working across many sectors we are able to maintain our position at the forefront of innovation and to challenge improvements in our own performance.
Our extensive experience and knowledge of the most complex and stringent compliance criteria enables us to provide workable and economically technical solutions in respect of integration of sustainable development design and practices for our Client’s projects.
- Dynamic Thermal Modelling & CFD Analysis
- SAP Calculations
- On Construction Domestic Energy Performance Certificates
- SBEM Calculations
- Commercial Energy Performance Certificates
- BREEAM Assessments
- Water Efficiency Calculations
- Low or Zero Carbon (LZC) & Renewable assessments/Feasibility studies
- Energy Statements & Reports
- Building Regulations Part L Compliance Reports
- Feed-in-Tarriff (FITS) Reports
- CSH Ene07/BREEAM Ene04 Reports
Our team of fully qualified and accredited professionals provide a comprehensive nationwide service to Clients, Architects and Contractors.