Eastergate Road, Brighton
Project Value: £6.0million
SCMS Associates were appointed by both the Developer and the Operator Evolve Housing YMCA to provide a range of MEP & Energy services in respect of their proposed 30 Unit Modular Mixed Use Residential development in Brighton. Our appointment was to provide full RIBA Stage 1-4 MEP detailed design works on the 6million development.
SCMS was further appointed to provide Energy Services for Planning & MEP project management and contractor supervision during the build stages both on and off site.
When completed, the development will comprise of the following:-
- 30No. 1 Bedroom Modular Apartments
- 1No. Retail/Commercial Units
- BREEAM Excellent
Some of the project requirements included but not limited too:-
- Individual Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHPs) providing heating, hot water and comfort cooling where required to each apartment
- Individual Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Units (MVHR) proving fresh air ventilation to each apartment
- Full LED Lighting throughout - 95% Completed MEP services within the Factory
YMCA DownsLink Group is a registered charity working to transform communities across Sussex and Surrey so that all young people and families can belong, contribute and thrive. YMCA DownsLink Group is committed to transforming local communities so that all children, young people and families truly belong, contribute and thrive.