Boulogne Road, Croydon, London
Project Value: £12.0million
Client: Evolve Housing
SCMS Associates were appointed by both the Developer and the Operator; Evolve Housing, to provide a range of MEP & Energy services in respect of their proposed 60 Unit Modular Mixed Use Residential development in Croydon, London. Our appointment was to provide full RIBA Stage 1-4 MEP detailed design works on the 12million development. SCMS was further appointed to provide Energy Services for Planning & MEP project management and contractor supervision during the build stages both on and off site.
When completed, the development will comprise of the following:-
- 60No. 1 & 2 Bedroom Modular Apartments
- 3No. Retail/Commercial Units
- BREEAM Excellent
Some of the project requirements included but not limited to:-
- Individual Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHPs) providing heating, hot water and comfort cooling where required to each apartment
- Individual Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Units (MVHR) proving fresh air ventilation to each apartment
- Full LED Lighting throughout - 95% Completed MEP services within the Factory
Evolve Housing are a charity providing a range of services to homeless and vulnerable people within London. Evolve provide much more than just a roof - they are a place of positive change and growth, enabling people to move on and lead independent lives.